Setting up a new project
- Start up Visual Studio 2019
- Select “Create a new project”, and select “Console App (.NET Core)
- You can name your project to your preference
Loading O²DES.Net packet into project
- In your new project, select Tools -> NuGet Package Manager -> Manage NuGet Packages for Solution.
- Type in 02desnet into the search bar, and select O²DES.Net.
- Select your project and install the package.
Create a model
Create a new class, and fill it with the codes below
Run the model
Run the model from the main function. You should see the following output.